Pay Per Click is an internet marketing model that is used to get traffic towards a web page or a web site by putting business ads or banner ads on a different website by paying the owner of the website who is publishing your ads on every click.
Introduction to PPC
- What do inorganic search results mean and why are they important
- Understanding PPC advertising: Tips and Tricks
- Analysis of Microsoft Adcenter with Yahoo and Bing
- How to set up Google Adwords account and grasping its essence
- Adwords account structure: Campaign, Ad groups, Ads, Keywords
- Different types of advertisement campaigns
- Adwords Algorithm – what is adword rank & how it ranks
- Basics of Quality Score
- Click-through rate (CTR): Importance for online advertising
- Tips for bidding: building competency
Our pay per click training modules Includes
Advanced Search Engine Marketing (SEM / PPC/ Google Ad words Course):
- Introduction to AdWords – Google Adwords
- Getting Started with Ad Words – How to set up account etc.
- Targeting – Search, Contextual or placement
- Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups
- Creation of Banners using Display Builders
- Writing Compelling Ad Copies—Do’s and Dont’s
- Keyword Grouping using Broad Match, Exact Match, Phrase Match, Negative Match Techniques
- Insertion of Google Conversion code and its importance in Effective Campaigning.
- Costs and Billing
- Tracking Ad Performance
- Optimizing Cost per Click
- Optimizing Ad Performance – Optimize Account & landing page
- The Ad Words Toolbox – Keyword Tool, Site Exclusion Tool, Ad Diagnostic Tool Etc.
- Google Analytics code study and Insertion
- Google Analytics Report Study and Comprehension
- Creating Multiple Report Types
- Google Insights Study
- Google Trends Study
- Managing Client Accounts